- Manuscripts must be submitted in Ms. Word. The total word count of the paper should be
around 4000 to 6000 words (inclusive of references which should be compulsorily included in
the submitted manuscript)
- An abstract of 200-400 words with Keywords must also be there.
- The paper/article/book review should be typewritten in Times New Roman font, 12 pt,
double-spaced with a 1” margin on all sides, preferably justified.
- Citations (in-text and bibliography/works cited) should be prepared manually and not using
any automated process of the word-processor in use or other third-party software. Endnotes
are preferred to footnotes.
- The contributors should attach a short biographical note (not more than 150 words) which
includes the full name(s), full official address(es), and e-mail(s), on a SEPARATE .docx
document so as to facilitate the blind peer review. The main paper/article/book review must
in no way contain or bear the author’s name(s), initials or credentials. Failure to ensure
this step may result in the article being rejected.
- The onus is on the author to obtain the necessary permissions for the reproduction of any
materials used in the paper/article/book review including, photographs and illustrations for
which the author does not hold the copyright.
- The submitted manuscript of the paper/article/review MUST be original and previously
unpublished and should not have been simultaneously submitted to other journals for
- A plagiarism report (TURNITIN) should be submitted where possible and the ID shared with the
editors so as to facilitate cross-checking of the same. The UGC-recommended guidelines on
plagiarism shall be adhered to in this matter.
- The Editorial Board reserves the discretion to reject articles that fail to conform to the
above guidelines. Articles with typographical and methodological inconsistencies will be
rejected before the review process. Citations - both in-text and bibliographical shall be
thoroughly vetted for authenticity.
- Discretion regarding selected articles rests with the Board of Editors and no communication
may be made regarding the same. Reviewer reports are treated as confidential matters and the
discretion to share the same rests with the Board of Editors.
Submissions, finally, must include the following:
- One document in Word format with short Bionote and Declaration(s) regarding a) Guidelines
and b) Plagiarism
- One document in Word format bearing ONLY the Title, Abstract, Submission, and Works Cited.
Failure to follow the above guidelines may result in rejection of the submission(s). The
Editorial Board may not intimate the Author(s)/Contributor(s) on the reason(s) for rejection.
Author(s)/Contributor(s) are urged to send their FULL SUBMISSIONS only after having read and
understood all the guidelines and requirements, as stated previously.
In the case of book reviews, a copy of the book being reviewed (along with a covering letter
stating the same) should be posted to the address of the Editor(s).